Volunteer opportunities are currently available with the Game Operations team for the 2018-2019 season. This opportunity will offer you hands-on experience with a North American Hockey League franchise while also building your resume with reputable volunteer experience.
- Merchandise Sales
- In-Game Contests
- At-the-Door Ticketing
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Must have reliable transportation to get to the Janesville Ice Arena for games and events
- Must be able to maintain professionalism when working with and around athletes, coaching staff, and management
- Must be willing to work hard, be on time, and present self professionally
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs and perform some manual labor, as an essential function of the position
- Volunteers who work 7 home games (25% of season) will be given 10 undated ticket vouchers redeemable at any home game not on the volunteer’s schedule.
- Volunteers who work 14 home games (50% of season) will be given a pass for free admission to any regular season home game.
Applicants are asked to submit their resume and cover letter to Mason Lyttle at email@example.com with the subject line: Janesville Jets Game Volunteer 2018-19.