WATCH GREAT HOCKEY, SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!!
After both games of the "Jets Paint the Rink Pink presented by Mercy Health System" event weekend of October 28th and 29th, the Janesville Jets will hold a live auction of the special commemorative pink jerseys the Jets players will be wearing. The Jets have teamed up with Mercy Health System, Bliss Communications, the Janesville Gazette, and WCLO to fight cancer. As part of this special weekend of great hockey, Mercy will have cancer awareness information and hand out pink thunder sticks. The jersey auction will benefit the Mercy Regional Cancer Center. Attached are some photos of the pink jerseys.
Here are the details of the pink jersey auction:
- We have 20 total game-used pink jerseys to auction off live after both games versus the Springfield Jr. Blues. 10 jerseys after the Oct. 28th game and 10 jerseys after the Oct. 29th game.
- Fans will be welcomed on to the ice to take part in the live auction after each game.
- The ten jerseys that will be auctioned off after the game on Friday October 28th are: 5 Cecere, 6 Landowski, 7 Romanick, 9 Kronberger, 10 McBride, 12 Cattivera, 13 Rulevicius, 14 Frank, 15 Sanchez, 16 Olen
- The ten jerseys that will be auctioned off after the game on Saturday October 29th are:19 Adams, 21 Lemirande, 22 Doran, 28 Knetter, 33 Kujava, 35 Truehl, 41 Childs, 52 Preston, 53 McCrea, 76 Horton
- The minimum starting bid is $150.
- Net proceeds will go to the Mercy Foundation with funds earmarked for the Mercy Regional Cancer Center.
- Winning bidders can also purchase the pink Jets game0used hockey socks for an additional $25.
- Cash, checks and MasterCard or Visa credit cards will be accepted at the time of the auction.
- Jerseys can be picked up after Saturday night's auction is completed or the Jets will wash the jersey if desired and arrangements can be made for pick-up at a later date.
We hope to see you at the Janesville Ice Arena on October 28th and 29th!!!